Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- 56th Meeting of DSFCM: New Techniques and Applications in Flow Cytometry. Aarhus, 3 November 2016.
- Nordic Flow Cytometry Meeting, DGI-byen, København, 30 August – 1 September 2017.
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- 3rd Prague School on Flow Cytometry - Interactive Course on advanced applications in Hematooncology, Praque, Czech Republic, 23-28 May 2016.
- AH Seminar Day: Flow Cytometry and Advanced Single-Cell Analysis (or: Immuno-Oncology; or: Standard High Throughput qPCR; or: Molecular Biological Methods within Pathological Diagnosis & New Antibody Markers), DGI-byen, Copenhagen, 1 June 2016, 9:00-17:00.
- HI 13th International Conference Haematopoiesis Immunology: Bone marrow immunology
in minimal residual cancer, Budapest, Hungary, 5-6 June 2016.
- CYTO 2016 (31st Congress of the International Society for the Advancement of Cytometry, ISAC), Seattle, USA, 11-15 June 2016.
- ESCCA 2016 Annual Conference, Edinburgh, 11-14 September 2016.
- 31th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting & Course (International Clinical Cytometry Societry, ICCS), Bonita springs, Florida, USA, 30 September-4 October 2016.
- DGfZ 2016, Berlin, Germany, 5–7 October 2016.
- Position as molecular biologist at the Haematology-Pathology Research Laboratory (HPRL), Odense University Hospital. Application deadline:
- Use FlowRepository to deposit, annotate, share, query, download and analyze flow cytometry datasets: Flow Cytometry Data Repository (under the auspices of ISAC, ICCS and ESCCA).
Back to top