Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- 56th Meeting of DSFCM
Auditorium1, Aarhus Universitetshospital, Tage-Hansens Gade 2, Indgang 4A, 8000 Aarhus C.
3 November 2016, 11:00-16:00.
New Techniques and Applications in Flow Cytometry (Program):
Please register via email no later than 21 October 2016 (see Program).
- 11.15-12.00 DuraClone technology from Beckman Coulter.
- 13.00-13.45 Tips and tricks for extracellular vesicle analysis, Tina Van den Broeck
from BD Biosciences.
- 14.00-14.45 Spectral Technology in Flow Cytometry from Sony Biotechnology.
- 15.15-16.00 Flow Cytometer ZE5, Sebastian Hedlund from Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- Nordic Flow Cytometry Meeting, DGI-byen, København, 30 August – 1 September 2017.
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- AH diagnostics: Fluidigm's user meeting on single-cell analysis, Hinxton, UK, 13-14 September 2016.
- ESCCA 2016 Annual Conference, Edinburgh, 11-14 September 2016.
- 31th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting & Course (International Clinical Cytometry Societry, ICCS), Bonita springs, Florida, USA, 30 September-4 October 2016.
- DGfZ 2016, Berlin, Germany, 5–7 October 2016.
- Position as molecular biologist at the Haematology-Pathology Research Laboratory (HPRL), Odense University Hospital. Application deadline:
- Use FlowRepository to deposit, annotate, share, query, download and analyze flow cytometry datasets: Flow Cytometry Data Repository (under the auspices of ISAC, ICCS and ESCCA).
Back to top