Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- 53rd Meeting of DSFCM
March 24, 2015, 10:30-16:00.
Auditorium at Bartholinsgade 2, Building 22.0.19, 1356 Copenhagen K (map).
Please register via email to Jan P. Christensen with “attending at 53th meeting” as headline no later than Tuesday 17 March 2015.
- 10:30-15:30 Software in flow cytometry (program).
- FlowLogic from AH-Diagnostics.
- Diva from BectonDickinson.
- FlowJo from Miltenyi Biotec.
- Kaluza from Ramcon A/S.
- SH800 from Sony.
- Infinicyt from Nordic BioSite/Cytognos.
- Panel discussions. Vendors will answer questions from the audience.
- 15:30-16:00 Generalforsamling (Annual General Meeting). Suggestions should be mailed to Jan P. Christensen no later than 10-03-2015.
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- 20th Leipziger Workshop (with a focus on "Translational Cytomics", and incorporating: 13th International Workshop "Slide-Based Cytometry"), Leipzig, Germany, 4-6 March 2015.
- Beckman Coulter: Nordic Flow Cytometry User Meeting, 23-24 March 2015. For information, mail Maja Hoi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 16-19 June 2015.
- CYTO 2015 - 30th Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), Glasgow, UK, 26-30 June 2015.
- Annual RMS Flow Course, University of York, York, UK, 14-18 September 2015.
- ESCCA 2015 Cytometry under the Volcano (combining the European Course on Clinical Cytometry and the Euroconference on Clinical Cell Analysis), Sicily, Italy, 30 September-3 October 2015.
- 25th Annual Conference of the German Society for Cytometry, Berlin, 7-9 October 2015.
- 30th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Denver, CO, USA, 9-13 October 2015.