Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- 54th Meeting of DSFCM
October 29, 2015, 11:15-15:45.
Auditorium at Naturhistorisk Museum, Wilhelm Meyers Allé 210, Aarhus University, DK-8000 Aarhus C (map).
Safety in flow cytometry (program):
All are welcome. For registration, see program.
- European GMO/BSL rules and regulations in flow cytometry.
- A historical perspective on biosafety in cell sorting.
- How clinical samples for FCM are handled today.
- Current biosafety in research related flow cytometry.
- Panel discussion.
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- 25th Annual Conference of the German Society for Cytometry, Berlin, 7-9 October 2015.
- 30th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Denver, CO, USA, 9-13 October 2015.
- Nordic BD FACS User Meeting, Snekkersten-Helsingør, 1-2 December 2015.
- CYTO 2016 (31st Congress of the International Society for the Advancement of Cytometry, ISAC), Seattle, USA, 11-15 June 2016.
Back to top