Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- DSFCM Newsletters
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
Recent DSFCM Meetings
- 51st Meeting of DSFCM:
Software in Flow Cytometry. Aarhus, 7 november 2013. Program: Kaluza from Ramcon A/S; Diva from BD; FlowJo from Miltenyi Biotec; FlowLogic from AH-Diagnostics; Infinicyt from Nordic BioSite/Cytognos; Flowing Software by Perttu Terho.
- 50th Meeting of DSFCM: Microorganisms and flow cytometry. Copenhagen, 4 April 2013.
- 49th Meeting of DSFCM: Progress in Flow Cytometry. Copenhagen, 25 October 2012.
- 48th Meeting of DSFCM: New faces & Instruments in Danish Flow Cytometry 2012. Hørsholm, 28 March 2012.
Meetings of Other Organizations
- 13th Euroconference on Clinical Cell Analysis (ESCCA), Luxembourg, 12-14 November 2013.
- 9th European Course on Clinical Cytometry (ESCCA), Luxembourg, 15-16 November 2013.
- FlowJo 10 Basic Software Training, MACS Academy, Miltenyi Biotec, Bergisch Gladbach/Cologne, Germany, 14 November 2013 (max. 10 participants).
- Single Cell Technologies Course, London, UK, 20-21 November 2013.
- ISIM FACS Core Facility/BD Biosciences Intracellular Flow Cytometry Seminar, Copenhagen, 27 November 2013.
- Signalling and Acquired Resistance to Targeted Cancer Therapeutics. Cambridge, UK, 5-7 January 2014.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 28-31 January 2014.
- Nordic BD FACS User Meeting, Stockholm, 29-30 January 2014.
- 2nd EACR Special Conference on Cell Death in Cancer. Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 30 January-1 February 2014.
- 19th Leipziger Workshop, Cytomics and Cell Therapies (Incorporating: 12th International Workshop "Slide-Based Cytometry"), Leipzig, Germany, 2-4 April 2014.
- IFCC/ESCCA Beckman Coulter Cytometry Course, Vienna, Austria, 24-26 April 2014.
- Immunology 2014 - Annual Meeting of the American Association of Immunologists (AAI), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, 2-6 May 2014.
- Advances in Cellular Assays & Cell Culture (SELECTBIO conference), Barcelona, Spain, 14-15 May 2013.
- CYTO 2014 - XXIX Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA, 17-21 May 2014.
- First European Core Facilities Congress (CTLS 2014), Paris, France, 3-5 June 2014.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 17-20 June 2014.
- Microscience Microscopy Congress, Manchester, UK, 1-3 July 2014.
- 23rd Biennial Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR 23), Munich, Germany, 5-8-July 2014.
- Annual RMS Flow Course, University of York, York, UK, 15-19 September 2014.
- 29th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Seattle, WA, USA, 10-14 October 2014.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 27-30 January 2015.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 16-19 June 2015.
- CYTO 2015 - 30th Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), Glasgow, UK, 26-30 June 2015.
- Annual RMS Flow Course, University of York, York, UK, 14-18 September 2015.
- 30th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Denver, CO, USA, 9-13 October 2015.
Back to top