Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- 23rd Biennial Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR 23), Munich, Germany, 5-8-July 2014.
- 2nd International Summer School on Cytometry (European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis), Valencia, Spain, 7-18 July 2014.
- ESCCA 2014 - Exploring New Frontiers in Flow Cytometry (European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis), 14-17 September 2014.
- Annual RMS Flow Course, University of York, York, UK, 15-19 September 2014.
Flow Cytometry Bootcamp at Aarhus University, Aarhus, 23-24 September 2014.
- 29th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Seattle, WA, USA, 10-14 October 2014.
- 24th Annual Conference of the German Society for Cytometry, Dresden, Germany, 15-17 October 2014.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 27-30 January 2015.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 16-19 June 2015.
- CYTO 2015 - 30th Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), Glasgow, UK, 26-30 June 2015.
- Annual RMS Flow Course, University of York, York, UK, 14-18 September 2015.
- 30th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Denver, CO, USA, 9-13 October 2015.
- Flow Cytometry Biosafety - First Online Course presented by CYTO U and ISAC. Due to the important health implications of the information in the course, ISAC is also providing it free-of-charge to nonmembers until January 1, 2015.
Back to top