52nd Meeting of DSFCM
May 6, 2014, 11:00-15:45.
Auditorium 1, Rigshospitalet, Entrance 44, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 København Ø (map
- 11:00-14:30 Quantitative Flow Cytometry: Program
- Annette Stryhn: Title to be announced.
- Ole Pedersen: Absolute cell counts on single
- Richard Stebbings: Lyophilised cells and standards for clinical flow cytometry.
- Mikkel Steen Petersen: Measuring donor-specific antibodies in solid organ transplantation
- 15:00-15:45 Generalforsamling (Annual General Meeting, in Danish): Dagsorden
All are welcome and attendance is free of charge, however, registration is required. Please register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ”52nd dsfcm meeting” as headline no later than Friday 25.04.2014.
For travel grants and commercial exhibition, see Program