Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
- Other News
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- 54th Meeting of DSFCM
October 29, 2015, 11:15-15:45.
Auditorium at Naturhistorisk Museum, Wilhelm Meyers Allé 210, Aarhus University, DK-8000 Aarhus C.
Safety in flow cytometry (preliminary program):
All are welcome. For registration, see preliminary program.
- European GMO/BSL rules and regulations in flow cytometry.
- How clinical samples for FCM are handled today.
- Current biosafety in research related flow cytometry.
- Panel discussion.
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- Flow Course, York, UK, 16-19 June 2015.
- Glasgow University’s Life Sciences School will host a hands-on Cytometry workshop prior to the CYTO meeting, Glasgow, UK, 24-25 June 2015.
- ISSCR 2015 (International Society for Stem Cell Research), Stockholm, 24-27 June 2015.
- CYTO 2015 - 30th Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), Glasgow, UK, 26-30 June 2015.
- Svensk Förening för Flödescytometri inbjuder till höstmöte tillsammans
med Medicinsk Diagnostik Jönköping, Jönköping, Sweden, 14-15 September 2015.
- Annual RMS Flow Course, University of York, York, UK, 14-18 September 2015.
- ESCCA 2015 Cytometry under the Volcano (combining the European Course on Clinical Cytometry and the Euroconference on Clinical Cell Analysis), Sicily, Italy, 30 September-3 October 2015.
- 25th Annual Conference of the German Society for Cytometry, Berlin, 7-9 October 2015.
- 30th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Denver, CO, USA, 9-13 October 2015.
Back to top