Danish Society for Flow Cytometry
Dansk Selskab for Flowcytometri
- Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- Recent DSFCM Meetings
- Meetings of Other Organizations
Upcoming DSFCM Meetings
- 53rd Meeting of DSFCM
March 24, 2015, 10:00-16:00.
Building 22.0.19, Bartholinsgade 2, 1356 Copenhagen K (map).
More information about signing up for the meeting will be available shortly.
- 10:00-15:30 Software in flow cytometry.
- 15:30-16:00 Generalforsamling (Annual General Meeting, in Danish).
Recent DSFCM Meetings
Meetings of Other Organizations
- Flow Course, York, UK, 27-30 January 2015.
- ESCCA First International Winter Course on Cytometry Immunology, Saint-Etienne, France, 1-6 February 2015.
- 20th Leipziger Workshop (with a focus on "Translational Cytomics", and incorporating: 13th International Workshop "Slide-Based Cytometry"), Leipzig, Germany, 4-6 March 2015.
- Beckman Coulter: Nordic Flow Cytometry User Meeting, 23-24 March 2015. For information, mail Maja Hoi at email@example.com.
- Flow Course, York, UK, 16-19 June 2015.
- CYTO 2015 - 30th Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), Glasgow, UK, 26-30 June 2015.
- Annual RMS Flow Course, University of York, York, UK, 14-18 September 2015.
- ESCCA 2015 Cytometry under the Volcano (combining the European Course on Clinical Cytometry and the Euroconference on Clinical Cell Analysis), Sicily, Italy, 30 September-3 October 2015.
- 30th Annual Clinical Cytometry Meeting and Course (ICCS), Denver, CO, USA, 9-13 October 2015.
Back to top