59th Meeting of DSFCM
Tuesday, 17 April 2018, 11:00-16:00.
Naturhistorisk Museum, Aarhus University, Wilhelm Meyers Allé 10, DK-8000 Aarhus (map).
All are welcome. Attendance is free of charge.
- 11:00-14:45 New fluorochromes – what is the future?
- Bob Balderas, BD.
- Oluf Berggren, Miltenyi Biotec.
- Roger Festin, Nordic Biosite/Biolegend.
- (tba), Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Jens Fleischer, BD.
- 15:15-16:00 General Assembly
Please, register via email to Charlotte Christie Petersen at email@example.com with ”59th DSFCM meeting” as headline no later than Wednesday, 11 April 2018.
Rev 3 June 2018 /JKL